Jail Release After a Denton County Arrest

One of your friends has been arrested in Denton County. Now what?
The first step is to gather information on what the friend has been arrested for. When a person is arrested and booked in the Denton County Jail, the information appears on Denton County’s website. The second step should be to consult an attorney. The attorney will guide you through the process, which will include getting a bond set, posting the bond, and going through the other procedures for release. Call Craig Price with Hammerle Finley Law Firm at 972-436-9300 or after hours at (214)384-8800.