3 articles

Just Compensation When the Government Takes Your Land

When the State of Texas wants to take your land, the process begins with an offer letter. The State must provide you with a...
Hammerle Finley Law Firm is open during regular business hours, and we are accommodating special appointment requests.   Learn More